Keep your deals clean 😷 Ethplorer Features updates 📫
Ethplorer now lets you stay in control of your crypto accounting through simple but powerful organizational tools. It syncs all your wallet/exchange transaction history and enables you to label each one, creating a flexible and searchable data structure.
Check out these details:
📌 Tags & Notes 📌
- Do your own research by tagging tokens of interest and keeping track of their movements. Have your own independent view on the market. Add tags and notes by clicking on any address or any transaction on Ethplorer. Easy!
- You don’t have to be registered to Ethplorer to do this, the information is anonymously stored in your browser and can be imported or exported as a JSON file, without the need to sign up.
- Scam alert! Ethplorer makes spotting fraud easy. We tag tokens and addresses with a red “Scam” label as soon as we spot one. You will be able to spot it too! Of course, you still need to do your own due diligence, but it sure makes life easier.
📥 Import & Export 📤
- Ease your accounting by merging all transactions into one place with the export/import feature.
- Export the transaction history of any address (yours or others’) tags/ notes as a CSV file.
- Export historical data from any address on Ethplorer
- Import data from another account on Ethplorer
Wait, that’s not all! You can read the story from our user who has recently shared his experience of using Ethplorer tags and notes for tokens transactions here.